Review Detail

Modern Coin Mart
Gold Dealers

Unparalleled Customer Service

Reviewed by David | February 06, 2016
Last updated: February 19, 2016

After my sale their customer service reps worked hard to make sure I was happy with my order. I have never experienced this level of followup from any company anywhere. Companies that set themselves apart are those who step up after a sale and demonstrate a willingness to support and promote their brand on every level. Its good that orders go smoothly most of the time, but peace of mind comes from knowing that a company will go that extra mile to make things right. Modern Coin Mart has earned a customer for life.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
After my sale their customer service reps worked hard to make sure I was happy with my order. I have never experienced this level of followup from any company anywhere. Companies that set themselves apart are those who step up after a sale and demonstrate a willingness to support and promote their brand on every level. Its good that orders go smoothly most of the time, but peace of mind comes from knowing that a company will go that extra mile to make things right. Modern Coin Mart has earned a customer for life.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.