Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

extremely poor quality

Reviewed by Fred Fan | February 17, 2016

I bought times from JM Bullion. First two time both had quality issues with the coins. Chips, dents, major scratches, spots, you name it. Contacted Customer Services with pictures and they agreed to exchange them. The fourth time (my last time) has the same problem - major chips and scratches and spots on the "brilliant uncirculated" coins. I contacted them and got no response. I followed up two more times and no response. Now I am working with PayPal to hold back my payment.
Very obviously JM Bullion sells after-cherry-picked items.
If you care about the quality, don't buy from JM Bullion. I had given it enough opportunity to prove itself - it failed miserably, both in quality and customer service.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I bought times from JM Bullion. First two time both had quality issues with the coins. Chips, dents, major scratches, spots, you name it. Contacted Customer Services with pictures and they agreed to exchange them. The fourth time (my last time) has the same problem - major chips and scratches and spots on the "brilliant uncirculated" coins. I contacted them and got no response. I followed up two more times and no response. Now I am working with PayPal to hold back my payment.
Very obviously JM Bullion sells after-cherry-picked items.
If you care about the quality, don't buy from JM Bullion. I had given it enough opportunity to prove itself - it failed miserably, both in quality and customer service.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.