Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Excellent Service

Reviewed by Julie Hand | March 08, 2016

I was very pleased. I found it easy to find the types of gold that I wanted to purchase, to calculate the fees relative to the market cost of the bullion I was buying, and I found the fees to be quite reasonable. It was easy to buy the bullion that I wanted and I was surprised when it arrived even sooner than I had expected it. Good service, easy to read product descriptions, quick and accurate delivery, low fees, a large selection of the types of bullion that I am interested in. I have looked at many of the online bullion sales websites and I chose JM Bullion because it offered what I wanted at a good price and didn't require me to listen to a sales pitch from an "expert" if I didn't want to. I will buy all of my future gold bullion from JM Bullion.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I was very pleased. I found it easy to find the types of gold that I wanted to purchase, to calculate the fees relative to the market cost of the bullion I was buying, and I found the fees to be quite reasonable. It was easy to buy the bullion that I wanted and I was surprised when it arrived even sooner than I had expected it. Good service, easy to read product descriptions, quick and accurate delivery, low fees, a large selection of the types of bullion that I am interested in. I have looked at many of the online bullion sales websites and I chose JM Bullion because it offered what I wanted at a good price and didn't require me to listen to a sales pitch from an "expert" if I didn't want to. I will buy all of my future gold bullion from JM Bullion.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.