Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

THE WORST OF THE WORST SERVICE EVER DELT WITH!!!

Reviewed by Kristi Tollko | March 22, 2016

I made a purchase of 60 Troy ounces of silver couple of days ago and paid with a card. I get a phone call to confirm my transaction and went very smooth. I was exited for my purchase and I was waiting to receive my billions. I checked with the bank and the purchase went through smoothly. There was no issue on my side. After 5 days of my purchase I receive an email saying "This email is in regard to order 360434. Unfortunately your credit card did not pass the verification by our security department and we have cancelled this purchase. We will be refunding your card for the full amount. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
I was kinda shocked. I went to the bank to see if there was any restriction on my account but no everything seemed fine on my end. I locked the price when silver was 15.20 and before receiving this email silver went up to 15.86. I contacted them and they were telling me bunch of lies that they can't do anything about it and I can no longer make business with them. This was kinda rude so I asked for a supervisor or owner to know more why this purchase is not going through. A lady answered the phone and asked about my name. I said this is me speaking and her response was even worse. She just simply said sorry we can not give you any information and just hang up. I'm like wow. They hold my money for that long and after they see the increase of silver decided to cancel so they could sell it for higher I bet. Stay away from these crooks they don't deserve your business. Ignore all these other 5 star reviews. They are made by them who work in this stupid business!!!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I made a purchase of 60 Troy ounces of silver couple of days ago and paid with a card. I get a phone call to confirm my transaction and went very smooth. I was exited for my purchase and I was waiting to receive my billions. I checked with the bank and the purchase went through smoothly. There was no issue on my side. After 5 days of my purchase I receive an email saying "This email is in regard to order 360434. Unfortunately your credit card did not pass the verification by our security department and we have cancelled this purchase. We will be refunding your card for the full amount. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
I was kinda shocked. I went to the bank to see if there was any restriction on my account but no everything seemed fine on my end. I locked the price when silver was 15.20 and before receiving this email silver went up to 15.86. I contacted them and they were telling me bunch of lies that they can't do anything about it and I can no longer make business with them. This was kinda rude so I asked for a supervisor or owner to know more why this purchase is not going through. A lady answered the phone and asked about my name. I said this is me speaking and her response was even worse. She just simply said sorry we can not give you any information and just hang up. I'm like wow. They hold my money for that long and after they see the increase of silver decided to cancel so they could sell it for higher I bet. Stay away from these crooks they don't deserve your business. Ignore all these other 5 star reviews. They are made by them who work in this stupid business!!!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by john
April 14, 2016
The exact same thing is happening to me right now. I bought silver, it went up quite a bit, and now they are having "problems" with my card.
Written by Chad
May 24, 2016
That makes three of us.
2 results - showing 1 - 2