Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

first time silver buyer

Reviewed by james | March 31, 2016

As the title states this was my first time ever buying silver. I did my research and investigated several other popular bullion selling websites before deciding to purchase from JM Bullion. I bought 10 of their 1oz Sunshine Morgan Silver Rounds. These rounds happened to be on sale for a very low premium. My order was shipped on the 28th of March with an expected arrival date of March 31st. I was pleasantly surprised to see them arrive on the 30th. The packaging was expertly done and discrete. The 10 rounds I ordered should have come in flip plastic sheets but was instead packaged in a 20 coin roll which was awesome. The 10 coins in the 20 coin tube was a nice freebie which I don't expect every time but was appreciated. The space left over inside the tube was stuffed with packing peanuts to prevent the coins being scuffed while in transit. I couldn't have been more pleased. I love the fact that JM Bullion has a sale every Monday that lasts all week. I know I'll be checking in every Monday to see what they offer at a discounted price. Their website is excellent and I could check the "My Account" page to see my tracking number on the package and watch it as it moved from place to place. This was my first ever silver purchase and I am 100% sure it will not be my last from JM Bullion!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
As the title states this was my first time ever buying silver. I did my research and investigated several other popular bullion selling websites before deciding to purchase from JM Bullion. I bought 10 of their 1oz Sunshine Morgan Silver Rounds. These rounds happened to be on sale for a very low premium. My order was shipped on the 28th of March with an expected arrival date of March 31st. I was pleasantly surprised to see them arrive on the 30th. The packaging was expertly done and discrete. The 10 rounds I ordered should have come in flip plastic sheets but was instead packaged in a 20 coin roll which was awesome. The 10 coins in the 20 coin tube was a nice freebie which I don't expect every time but was appreciated. The space left over inside the tube was stuffed with packing peanuts to prevent the coins being scuffed while in transit. I couldn't have been more pleased. I love the fact that JM Bullion has a sale every Monday that lasts all week. I know I'll be checking in every Monday to see what they offer at a discounted price. Their website is excellent and I could check the "My Account" page to see my tracking number on the package and watch it as it moved from place to place. This was my first ever silver purchase and I am 100% sure it will not be my last from JM Bullion!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.