Review Detail

q
Gold Dealers

Satisfied with my order

Reviewed by Arnold Westford | April 06, 2016

A month ago I ordered two Valcambi silver bars each 100 g weight, those little bars that divided into little squares, makes it perfect to store and no need to overpay for the pack in case if I took 200 1g silver bars. Wholesale purchase is always cheaper and more comfortable. I decided to order a gold one a week ago, just paid for it 2 days ago, so waiting now for it. Looking forward to new incomes in stock.
The manager told me they are receiving new items regularly, so no worrying, will see if they have something interesting later.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
A month ago I ordered two Valcambi silver bars each 100 g weight, those little bars that divided into little squares, makes it perfect to store and no need to overpay for the pack in case if I took 200 1g silver bars. Wholesale purchase is always cheaper and more comfortable. I decided to order a gold one a week ago, just paid for it 2 days ago, so waiting now for it. Looking forward to new incomes in stock.
The manager told me they are receiving new items regularly, so no worrying, will see if they have something interesting later.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.