Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Best All Around Dealer

Reviewed by Steven R Burton | April 12, 2016

JMB is by any comparison the best dealer of gold and silver bullion in the marketplace. I can say that because I've place 47 bullion orders in the last 15 months and 43 of them have been through JM Bullion. JMB almost always has the best prices. (If they don't have the best price, it will be on one single coin that another dealer is using as a loss leader.) They always have the speediest delivery, always have free shipping on orders of $100+, the product is always as advertised and always have great customer service. On the one time I had a delivery problem (caused by a USPS carrier) JMB took care of it post haste. If you want to make life easy for yourself, just buy all of your bullion from JM Bullion and dispense with the work and worry of wondering if you got the best deal. If you bought from JMB you did.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
JMB is by any comparison the best dealer of gold and silver bullion in the marketplace. I can say that because I've place 47 bullion orders in the last 15 months and 43 of them have been through JM Bullion. JMB almost always has the best prices. (If they don't have the best price, it will be on one single coin that another dealer is using as a loss leader.) They always have the speediest delivery, always have free shipping on orders of $100+, the product is always as advertised and always have great customer service. On the one time I had a delivery problem (caused by a USPS carrier) JMB took care of it post haste. If you want to make life easy for yourself, just buy all of your bullion from JM Bullion and dispense with the work and worry of wondering if you got the best deal. If you bought from JMB you did.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.