Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Annoyedoqq

Reviewed by Steven chandler | April 26, 2016

Was not Aware that my order did not come with protective capsules for the cleopatra-Grand Canyon-the captain silver 2oz rounds were not included with order. Received order (including 20 silver American Eagles) total almost $600.00 dollars. Not arguing cost...but when I contacted customer service about my concern...was flatly told if I wanted plastic capsules then for additional shipping + cost they would be happy to comply...since capsules were not free...I was not aware of any problem at the purchase time.j
I had planned to purchase additional bullion, but felt annoyed that they could not accomadate me. I paid them additional funds...but will rethink future purchases with Provident.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Was not Aware that my order did not come with protective capsules for the cleopatra-Grand Canyon-the captain silver 2oz rounds were not included with order. Received order (including 20 silver American Eagles) total almost $600.00 dollars. Not arguing cost...but when I contacted customer service about my concern...was flatly told if I wanted plastic capsules then for additional shipping + cost they would be happy to comply...since capsules were not free...I was not aware of any problem at the purchase time.j
I had planned to purchase additional bullion, but felt annoyed that they could not accomadate me. I paid them additional funds...but will rethink future purchases with Provident.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.