Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Good Company

Reviewed by AgStacker11C | May 01, 2016

I am relatively new to precious metal and coin collecting ... retired with a new interest.
....researched quite extensively different bullion companies - and have found PM's website easy to use, prices almost always the best, good selections and some great deals - esp. their buy any quantity at low over spot price. Starting in Feb. of this year, I have placed numerous orders - always paying by cashier's check and money order - all items received in brilliant/new condition - coins/bullion arrive well packed; and in protective sleeves or strong round tubes/sealed BU from the mint. The only caveat would be the time to receive; although I've never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time for packages to arrive ... PM appears to expedite their end of payt. confirmation/processing to order(s) shipped in a good time frame, in my opinion, the "duration" appears to be more weighted on the UPS/USPS side of things - perhaps supersonic drone deliveries would be something to consider in the future :-).
Basically, I like collecting the precious metal bullion/coins for investment and intrigue...as to the customer's reference to "nutjob end-of-the-world preppers" - sounds like a comment coming from a liberal who thinks the government is always looking out for the best interests of its' constituents -anyhow, the preppers may be doing something right; and come out further ahead for themselves and families - "ridicule; and you may get screwed".

"Noli Me Tangere"

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I am relatively new to precious metal and coin collecting ... retired with a new interest.
....researched quite extensively different bullion companies - and have found PM's website easy to use, prices almost always the best, good selections and some great deals - esp. their buy any quantity at low over spot price. Starting in Feb. of this year, I have placed numerous orders - always paying by cashier's check and money order - all items received in brilliant/new condition - coins/bullion arrive well packed; and in protective sleeves or strong round tubes/sealed BU from the mint. The only caveat would be the time to receive; although I've never had to wait an unreasonable amount of time for packages to arrive ... PM appears to expedite their end of payt. confirmation/processing to order(s) shipped in a good time frame, in my opinion, the "duration" appears to be more weighted on the UPS/USPS side of things - perhaps supersonic drone deliveries would be something to consider in the future :-).
Basically, I like collecting the precious metal bullion/coins for investment and intrigue...as to the customer's reference to "nutjob end-of-the-world preppers" - sounds like a comment coming from a liberal who thinks the government is always looking out for the best interests of its' constituents -anyhow, the preppers may be doing something right; and come out further ahead for themselves and families - "ridicule; and you may get screwed".

"Noli Me Tangere"
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.