Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Best place to invest

Reviewed by Dennis Buckmeir | June 01, 2016

I read all the comments and one thing is apparent; People get sensitive when dealing with investments. There is a lot of apprehension between the time you send the check and receive the order. We worked to earn the money, we saved the money, and we decided to trust J. M. Bullion to send the goods. I make small orders and built up confidence. This is my retirement money. I am afraid of our Government and their Greedy ways. No matter what party wins this Fall I think I am going to be attacked. I'm doing what I can to get out of the line of fire. For the first time in many years I feel like I am in control of my resources. Thank you J. M. Bullion for the peace of mind I now have.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I read all the comments and one thing is apparent; People get sensitive when dealing with investments. There is a lot of apprehension between the time you send the check and receive the order. We worked to earn the money, we saved the money, and we decided to trust J. M. Bullion to send the goods. I make small orders and built up confidence. This is my retirement money. I am afraid of our Government and their Greedy ways. No matter what party wins this Fall I think I am going to be attacked. I'm doing what I can to get out of the line of fire. For the first time in many years I feel like I am in control of my resources. Thank you J. M. Bullion for the peace of mind I now have.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.