Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Excellent Product and Service

Reviewed by A. Graham | June 01, 2016

Ordering from JM Bullion has been the BEST online experience I have ever had! I ordered from them three times in the month of May. Their prices are lower than purchasing from dealers in town. Also the quality of the product is excellent! The check out process is fast and secure. Last but not least, the free shipping is superb! I have gotten free shipping from online orders before that is sent out in the slowest and cheapest way possible! But not with JM Bullion, I always get my orders the following day after I order them! I will never buy precious metals from local dealer again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Ordering from JM Bullion has been the BEST online experience I have ever had! I ordered from them three times in the month of May. Their prices are lower than purchasing from dealers in town. Also the quality of the product is excellent! The check out process is fast and secure. Last but not least, the free shipping is superb! I have gotten free shipping from online orders before that is sent out in the slowest and cheapest way possible! But not with JM Bullion, I always get my orders the following day after I order them! I will never buy precious metals from local dealer again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.