Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Where is my order

Reviewed by Hall | June 25, 2016

I recently decided that it would be wise to save in silver. I've never bought silver before and was unsure of who to trust. I read high reviews of jmbullion and decided to give them my business. Still skeptical, I made a small first order of 5 2016 American Eagles as a test to ensure authenticity, quality, customer service and shipping time. I made my order on a Friday June 17th using my debit card and assumed a 3 or 4 percent surcharge in order to expedite payment. Payment was approved and a shipping label was created the following day Saturday June 18th. AWESOME! According to usps tracking My package reportedly arrived at the USPS origin facility Las Vegas nv 89120 11:30 pm Monday June 20th, and in transit to my home one hour later 12:30 am Tuesday June 21st, all according to usps tracking. GREAT! It's now 5pm Saturday june 25. My package has been in transit for 113 hours since that time. 5 days of "transit" without any update on usps tracking as to the location of my package. At checkout screen shipping times are estimated "1-4" days. Today is Saturday day 5, I won't recieve it Sunday day 6, making delivery Monday June 27th a best case scenario. thats 7 days from the time My package was sent in "transit" to my home, and 10 days from the day placed my order At jmbullion ASSUMING it even arrives on Monday 27th. I am not hopeful to say the least. I am confident that jmbullion has sent my coins, and do not suspect any fraud, but you the consumer should understand that shipping has been anything but prompt or speedy. if you make a order of more significant value you will want to pay 14.95 and ship by air! The "free" shipping in my example WILL NOT arrive in 1-4 days and to be frank is completely unreliable. I know this isn't jmbullions "FAULT", But it's something you the consumer still need to be aware of. Free shipping is Slow shipping.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I recently decided that it would be wise to save in silver. I've never bought silver before and was unsure of who to trust. I read high reviews of jmbullion and decided to give them my business. Still skeptical, I made a small first order of 5 2016 American Eagles as a test to ensure authenticity, quality, customer service and shipping time. I made my order on a Friday June 17th using my debit card and assumed a 3 or 4 percent surcharge in order to expedite payment. Payment was approved and a shipping label was created the following day Saturday June 18th. AWESOME! According to usps tracking My package reportedly arrived at the USPS origin facility Las Vegas nv 89120 11:30 pm Monday June 20th, and in transit to my home one hour later 12:30 am Tuesday June 21st, all according to usps tracking. GREAT! It's now 5pm Saturday june 25. My package has been in transit for 113 hours since that time. 5 days of "transit" without any update on usps tracking as to the location of my package. At checkout screen shipping times are estimated "1-4" days. Today is Saturday day 5, I won't recieve it Sunday day 6, making delivery Monday June 27th a best case scenario. thats 7 days from the time My package was sent in "transit" to my home, and 10 days from the day placed my order At jmbullion ASSUMING it even arrives on Monday 27th. I am not hopeful to say the least. I am confident that jmbullion has sent my coins, and do not suspect any fraud, but you the consumer should understand that shipping has been anything but prompt or speedy. if you make a order of more significant value you will want to pay 14.95 and ship by air! The "free" shipping in my example WILL NOT arrive in 1-4 days and to be frank is completely unreliable. I know this isn't jmbullions "FAULT", But it's something you the consumer still need to be aware of. Free shipping is Slow shipping.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Ron
June 28, 2016
In response to Hall who recently left a comment regarding him not receiving his order after 5 days. Sorry to hear of your bad experience, but I believe it's an isolated incident. as I recently made my first purchase from JM Bullion on June 24, 2016 and it arrived today June 27, 2016. The thing that surprised me was I'm in Hawaii and it got here that fast, so I'm hoping that this is a good start for me with JM Bullion and like you mentioned, it was probably the post office and not JM Bullion that caused the delay.

I do hope you get your coins by the time my comment is posted and you too can enjoy fast delivery like I did in the future.

Aloha, Kuniole
Written by Robert Joseph
June 29, 2016
I am not understanding your one star review, The post office is the one you have the complaint with not J.M. Bullion. I understand that it is very frustrating not to get your order in a timely manner, but you even said it wasn't J.M.Bullion's fault, but rather the post office. I guess I am saying put the blame where it belongs, and rate the service of the company, not the service of a second party. Just saying.
2 results - showing 1 - 2