Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Best precious metals company I've ever dealt with !!!

Reviewed by Phillip Mihai | August 07, 2016

This is just a thank you for providing the Norton guarantee coverage on my order. JM Bullion is continually finding ways to better serve their customers and make them feel more comfortable dealing with your company. Because of the way you take care of your customers your great prices and the free shipping, I shall continue to deal solely with JM Bullion. I would like to add that I have had to communicate with your customer service reps on two different occasions. Both times I was treated with respect professionalism patience and I was impressed with the way my problems got handled. The mistakes were on my end not yours they made the corrections for me and still honored the price I was given. As I have spoken to several friends and advise them that it was a good time to get on and start collecting silver I sent them straight to your company. Why should I send them to a sub-standard silver and gold dealer? Thank you again for everything! A customer forever. Phillip Mihai.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This is just a thank you for providing the Norton guarantee coverage on my order. JM Bullion is continually finding ways to better serve their customers and make them feel more comfortable dealing with your company. Because of the way you take care of your customers your great prices and the free shipping, I shall continue to deal solely with JM Bullion. I would like to add that I have had to communicate with your customer service reps on two different occasions. Both times I was treated with respect professionalism patience and I was impressed with the way my problems got handled. The mistakes were on my end not yours they made the corrections for me and still honored the price I was given. As I have spoken to several friends and advise them that it was a good time to get on and start collecting silver I sent them straight to your company. Why should I send them to a sub-standard silver and gold dealer? Thank you again for everything! A customer forever. Phillip Mihai.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.