Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great Service

Reviewed by Bill | August 28, 2016

I've ordered several orders from JM. The only reason I gave a 4 on customer service was they refused to send me a Sunshine Mining decoder without a $100 minimum order. (I offered to pay) I had already purchased over $8000 at the time. In any event I will continue to do business with this top notch company.

I have used PayPal. They have always shipped the next day and I have received the next. Everything is well packed, as new, and I just take it for granted it's all there. I have not even completely counted an order yet. Just spot checked. All looked great.

I guess I can understand the comments regarding frustration when dealing with customer service. The guy I talked to abut trying to get a decoder was way less then unhelpful. Fortunately I've never had an issue. If you can use PayPal, I'd suggest it.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've ordered several orders from JM. The only reason I gave a 4 on customer service was they refused to send me a Sunshine Mining decoder without a $100 minimum order. (I offered to pay) I had already purchased over $8000 at the time. In any event I will continue to do business with this top notch company.

I have used PayPal. They have always shipped the next day and I have received the next. Everything is well packed, as new, and I just take it for granted it's all there. I have not even completely counted an order yet. Just spot checked. All looked great.

I guess I can understand the comments regarding frustration when dealing with customer service. The guy I talked to abut trying to get a decoder was way less then unhelpful. Fortunately I've never had an issue. If you can use PayPal, I'd suggest it.

Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.