Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Cancelled order with person on phone, they could've cared less

Reviewed by Peter | August 30, 2016

I called a customer service representative on the phone who essentially had the attitude of a mafioso. I wasn't sure about the mailing address matching up with my visa card and he just said "don't do that next time". Essentially, he could've cared less as I cancelled the order, he said he cancelled it and said I would see the charges reversed on my account in two days. Never happened and the order was charged and was delivered anyway. I don't if this guy works there still but he could care less about customer service. I would suggest you get rid of him so he can work a shady job counting laundered money in a back room somewhere. Terrible service. Will not deal with JM Bullion again. Also this review is going on Reddit so that others can be aware and cautious of using your services and customer service.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I called a customer service representative on the phone who essentially had the attitude of a mafioso. I wasn't sure about the mailing address matching up with my visa card and he just said "don't do that next time". Essentially, he could've cared less as I cancelled the order, he said he cancelled it and said I would see the charges reversed on my account in two days. Never happened and the order was charged and was delivered anyway. I don't if this guy works there still but he could care less about customer service. I would suggest you get rid of him so he can work a shady job counting laundered money in a back room somewhere. Terrible service. Will not deal with JM Bullion again. Also this review is going on Reddit so that others can be aware and cautious of using your services and customer service.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.