Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Great Company

Reviewed by Dan | September 22, 2016

I have placed three orders with JM Bullion. All orders have been very smooth. I like dealing with this company because one is able to send a personal check. This does increase the wait time but they ship immediately after the check clears. They also have very good sale items and one doesn't have to buy large amounts to get a good price. They also have a great selection of items. I am now a regular.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have placed three orders with JM Bullion. All orders have been very smooth. I like dealing with this company because one is able to send a personal check. This does increase the wait time but they ship immediately after the check clears. They also have very good sale items and one doesn't have to buy large amounts to get a good price. They also have a great selection of items. I am now a regular.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by John
September 27, 2016
I have ordered from JM Buillion several times they have been outstanding to deal with. All my dealings with JMB has been first class. I know when i order from JMB i will get what i ordered ,at a good price, packaged very good and fast shipping. My last order i paid with E check "LOVE IT" . JMB keep up the good work, will be making future orders. Thanks: John
1 results - showing 1 - 1