Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Very Poor Customer SERICE

Reviewed by DEAN BARNARD | September 28, 2016

I have ordered 100 plus orders using e check to pay for my purchase- no problems . JM Bullion inputted the wrong bank information on the above order - routing number wasn't even my bank as I you see that when ordering. It has taken 5 emails and 4 phone calls to correct in over a month. I received 10 plus annoying emails saying I hadn't this invoice. The 1st call that I gave my corrected bank information [ she gave me what they put - not me ]- nothing happened at all. Finally on the 3rd called Patrick with my bank info. -he made another mistake applying my corrected bank info. to another already paid invoice. I CALLED THE 4TH TIME - he apologized and the money was applied to correct account. Patrick promised me a credit 10 days ago and still haven't it. Bottom line - great prices but terrible service.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have ordered 100 plus orders using e check to pay for my purchase- no problems . JM Bullion inputted the wrong bank information on the above order - routing number wasn't even my bank as I you see that when ordering. It has taken 5 emails and 4 phone calls to correct in over a month. I received 10 plus annoying emails saying I hadn't this invoice. The 1st call that I gave my corrected bank information [ she gave me what they put - not me ]- nothing happened at all. Finally on the 3rd called Patrick with my bank info. -he made another mistake applying my corrected bank info. to another already paid invoice. I CALLED THE 4TH TIME - he apologized and the money was applied to correct account. Patrick promised me a credit 10 days ago and still haven't it. Bottom line - great prices but terrible service.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.