Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Disappointed

Reviewed by Michael | January 10, 2017

First bad experience with JMB came on my most recent purchase of a 2010 silver panda and 20 mexican libertad coins. The panda had a dark brown stain within the coin and the libertads did not look in BU condition... so i returned and exchanged them immediately. I had to pay for shipping, which i thought was not good service since they're the ones that sent me subpar coins. About 2 weeks later I received new coins which were in even worse shape than the first batch! Some of the libertads even had mold on them! I called JMB stressing my disappointment and all they were able to do was offer yet another return label and to send them back and provide a refund... again.. shipping would have to be paid by ME. I've purchased many gold and silver coins from them before this terrible experience and never had an issue, so I'll probably even still continue to buy from them but I have to say I was very surprised at how poor the service is when there seems to be an issue. I wasted my time 2x to go send these back and even had to pay for shipping your mess back. How about a couple of free coins for my troubles and bad experience? free shipping label to send back to you? anything?

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
First bad experience with JMB came on my most recent purchase of a 2010 silver panda and 20 mexican libertad coins. The panda had a dark brown stain within the coin and the libertads did not look in BU condition... so i returned and exchanged them immediately. I had to pay for shipping, which i thought was not good service since they're the ones that sent me subpar coins. About 2 weeks later I received new coins which were in even worse shape than the first batch! Some of the libertads even had mold on them! I called JMB stressing my disappointment and all they were able to do was offer yet another return label and to send them back and provide a refund... again.. shipping would have to be paid by ME. I've purchased many gold and silver coins from them before this terrible experience and never had an issue, so I'll probably even still continue to buy from them but I have to say I was very surprised at how poor the service is when there seems to be an issue. I wasted my time 2x to go send these back and even had to pay for shipping your mess back. How about a couple of free coins for my troubles and bad experience? free shipping label to send back to you? anything?
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.