Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

Total Trust

Reviewed by Byron Smith | March 14, 2017

I selected MBE for some silver bullion after doing a bit of research and looking at customer reviews, and I never looked back. The combination of great prices and over-the-top reviews certainly is a good starting point, but the actual experience of dealing with Scott and the trust that he establishes is the reason I won't bother even considering anyone else. I've called Scott on a number of occasions just to discuss the metals market and certain options that didn't necessarily involve MBE, and he has always been a great and open source, regardless of whether there was a sale involved. I consider it very good fortune that I happened upon them for my initial purchase, and I highly recommend them to anyone.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I selected MBE for some silver bullion after doing a bit of research and looking at customer reviews, and I never looked back. The combination of great prices and over-the-top reviews certainly is a good starting point, but the actual experience of dealing with Scott and the trust that he establishes is the reason I won't bother even considering anyone else. I've called Scott on a number of occasions just to discuss the metals market and certain options that didn't necessarily involve MBE, and he has always been a great and open source, regardless of whether there was a sale involved. I consider it very good fortune that I happened upon them for my initial purchase, and I highly recommend them to anyone.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.