Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Morgan Silver Dollar Coins, ALL 1921s

Reviewed by Kelly Long | March 28, 2017

Great overall, however, they were ALL 1921s. I expected variety as advertised. Last order was for 100 coins...every one a 1921. All 5 orders I've placed have been 1921s. Nice coins, but disappointed being no variety. Until this changes, I'll buy elsewhere.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Great overall, however, they were ALL 1921s. I expected variety as advertised. Last order was for 100 coins...every one a 1921. All 5 orders I've placed have been 1921s. Nice coins, but disappointed being no variety. Until this changes, I'll buy elsewhere.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by JM Bullion
March 28, 2017
Dear Kelly: Thanks for your business and feedback, we really appreciate it. We apologize if you are not satisfied with your Morgan purchase. Our website states this info on the coin details:

"This Morgan Silver Dollar has been assessed as being in cull condition and is from years of our choice (1878-1904 or 1921). We will ship these coins in dates of our choosing based on inventory at the time of your order"

A variety is not advertised. We will get in touch with you personally to see if you would prefer a return and refund.

Regards,
JMB

1 results - showing 1 - 1