Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Dependable & Trustworthy!

Reviewed by Bill | June 21, 2017

I have ordered from several online companies over the course of several years, and have experience with good, mediocre, and plain bad companies. JM Bullion is currently my #1 choice! Their prices are very competitive and the selection is great. A while back their shipping used to take a while, but my last several orders have arrived very quickly. I also appreciate the different payment options that are available! Until I have a reason to go elsewhere, JM Bullion will be my go-to. Yes, I trust and recommend.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have ordered from several online companies over the course of several years, and have experience with good, mediocre, and plain bad companies. JM Bullion is currently my #1 choice! Their prices are very competitive and the selection is great. A while back their shipping used to take a while, but my last several orders have arrived very quickly. I also appreciate the different payment options that are available! Until I have a reason to go elsewhere, JM Bullion will be my go-to. Yes, I trust and recommend.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.