Review Detail

JM Bullion
Gold Dealers

Best I have seen

Reviewed by Debbie | July 15, 2017

I looked around for a long time before I finally made a purchase online. I didn't know much about precious metals prior to my search. I found the most complete on JM Bullion's site. I liked the option to have it stored with them or shipped. I decided on the home shipment. Having free shipping on orders over $100 is perfect for me. I am definitely a lower end buyer. I have made five purchases since I started back in December 2016. The initial 10 oz of silver sent at spot was fantastic that was a big hook for me. I usually buy from the what's on sale this week. I like the bargains found there. I can get the amount over spot as the lowest price point even if I am only buying 1-3 pieces. I buy now with the e check option it does take a bit longer than credit card but for the 4% less total cost it is worth it. Yes if I was making larger purchases I could use wire, but that is not in the cards. I trust this company and haven't had any issues with my purchases. I would suggest to anyone thinking about it to go ahead and try it.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I looked around for a long time before I finally made a purchase online. I didn't know much about precious metals prior to my search. I found the most complete on JM Bullion's site. I liked the option to have it stored with them or shipped. I decided on the home shipment. Having free shipping on orders over $100 is perfect for me. I am definitely a lower end buyer. I have made five purchases since I started back in December 2016. The initial 10 oz of silver sent at spot was fantastic that was a big hook for me. I usually buy from the what's on sale this week. I like the bargains found there. I can get the amount over spot as the lowest price point even if I am only buying 1-3 pieces. I buy now with the e check option it does take a bit longer than credit card but for the 4% less total cost it is worth it. Yes if I was making larger purchases I could use wire, but that is not in the cards. I trust this company and haven't had any issues with my purchases. I would suggest to anyone thinking about it to go ahead and try it.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.