Review Detail

dishonest dealer

Reviewed by jean martel | January 26, 2012

i have dealt with oliver 3 times.like other buyers he would not return calls .you would order and he would say he had the product at his feet but then it would take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery after calling 3 times a week and being told another lie that it would be sent in a few days.on the last purchase i ordered 60 buffalo silver coins,and after 8 weeks i received 40 walking liberty and 20 panda reproduction.when i finally got hold of him he told me that i said to him that i did not care what he was sending me,which was totally false.then he changed is story saying that i kept bugging him so he figured he would sent me anything to shut me up.never again, very unprofessiona,dihonest man,.i do not know how he can stay in business operating in such manner.not worth the little bit of savings. i deal with silvergold bull from alberta .excellent service and fair prices

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
i have dealt with oliver 3 times.like other buyers he would not return calls .you would order and he would say he had the product at his feet but then it would take 6 to 8 weeks for delivery after calling 3 times a week and being told another lie that it would be sent in a few days.on the last purchase i ordered 60 buffalo silver coins,and after 8 weeks i received 40 walking liberty and 20 panda reproduction.when i finally got hold of him he told me that i said to him that i did not care what he was sending me,which was totally false.then he changed is story saying that i kept bugging him so he figured he would sent me anything to shut me up.never again, very unprofessiona,dihonest man,.i do not know how he can stay in business operating in such manner.not worth the little bit of savings. i deal with silvergold bull from alberta .excellent service and fair prices
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.