Review Detail

Mint State Gold
Gold Dealers

The best place in town!

Reviewed by Ben Pearson | February 08, 2012

My dad was an avid coin collector but until recently, I wasn't. That changed when I went to Mint State Gold. I heard good things about the company from my dad's friends and I decided to invest in some coins as a way to save for the future. If you are a serious collector, investor, or just are just beginning, this company is a perfect fit. They gave me the help I needed to make the choice that was right for me. The staff was great, but you do need to call ahead. They don't have a retail store, so an appointment is needed. They will give you top notch service. I will be back!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My dad was an avid coin collector but until recently, I wasn't. That changed when I went to Mint State Gold. I heard good things about the company from my dad's friends and I decided to invest in some coins as a way to save for the future. If you are a serious collector, investor, or just are just beginning, this company is a perfect fit. They gave me the help I needed to make the choice that was right for me. The staff was great, but you do need to call ahead. They don't have a retail store, so an appointment is needed. They will give you top notch service. I will be back!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.