Review Detail

Suisse Gold Scam

Reviewed by JShin | March 04, 2012

My comments echo those of others here on this board. I ordered several hundred oz of silver over 4 months ago. I had to send repeated emails to get Richard Oliver to acknowledge. Finally I did receive half the order a few weeks ago but still waiting on the other half. His latest excuse was that he was in a car accident which is why he could not send the balance of the order, but he would send immediately. That was over a month ago!

Those of us affected by this horrible experience should ensure that he does not scam new customers at this catalytic converter business. I hope that the BBB makes this shady character known out there.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
My comments echo those of others here on this board. I ordered several hundred oz of silver over 4 months ago. I had to send repeated emails to get Richard Oliver to acknowledge. Finally I did receive half the order a few weeks ago but still waiting on the other half. His latest excuse was that he was in a car accident which is why he could not send the balance of the order, but he would send immediately. That was over a month ago!

Those of us affected by this horrible experience should ensure that he does not scam new customers at this catalytic converter business. I hope that the BBB makes this shady character known out there.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by chet yates
June 22, 2012
here is how you get your silver or gold from richard oliver /suisse gold .........after repeated attempts after i sent my money with no response i found and economical attorney in canada ......very reasonable and very proficent.............i received all that was owed me almost immediately..........the attorneys name is valerie leblanc 866 383 9104
Written by anita
September 19, 2012
I bought almost 7k worth of gold from this scammer suisse gold or cc holdings and he replies with the name john christopher but that is not his real name. I paid over half a year ago and still have no gold and did not get my money back either. I have put a bailiff onto this scammer. He never used the car accident excuse with me. After you pay this guy simply removes your account!!!!!
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by gold-e-locks
December 13, 2012
I used suissegold.ch , and got deliveries from UK and Switzerland. Good delivery of gold bullion, took around 3 weeks.
Can Anita let me know if it was the Canadian golddealer.ca or the UK/Swiss based suissegold.ch that you had the problem with? And did you get it resloved?
3 results - showing 1 - 3