Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Great coins and service!

Reviewed by silver | March 24, 2012

I ordered some 2012 silver panda coins and not only was gainesville the cheapest, I got them on the day that they were expected to ship! Don't be fooled by the negative reviews on here. So what if their customer service isn't the best? I called them asking if they were going to have any more in stock and somebody was talking to me in a couple minutes. Is it worth spending more $ to be able to get on the phone with someone right away? Not for me! I requested priority mail shipping and they fulfilled my request... Unlike provident metals who denied my request. Their shipping may be a little on the high side but at least their prices are very low.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ordered some 2012 silver panda coins and not only was gainesville the cheapest, I got them on the day that they were expected to ship! Don't be fooled by the negative reviews on here. So what if their customer service isn't the best? I called them asking if they were going to have any more in stock and somebody was talking to me in a couple minutes. Is it worth spending more $ to be able to get on the phone with someone right away? Not for me! I requested priority mail shipping and they fulfilled my request... Unlike provident metals who denied my request. Their shipping may be a little on the high side but at least their prices are very low.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.