Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

Excellent Deals and Knowledge

Reviewed by Sondra Washington | April 04, 2012
Last updated: August 08, 2016

My husband and I decided it was time to consider investing in precious metals. We started researching different company`s online and checking their credentials. We decided the best way to proceed was to test a few of the higher rated company`s we found online with a smaller minimum “test” order. What we found was somewhat surprising regarding the level of service we received. Midwest Bullion Exchange outperformed all others by a significant margin. The shipping was fast, the prices were good and we found their website to be easier to use than the others we tested. Thank you Midwest Bullion Exchange!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
My husband and I decided it was time to consider investing in precious metals. We started researching different company`s online and checking their credentials. We decided the best way to proceed was to test a few of the higher rated company`s we found online with a smaller minimum “test” order. What we found was somewhat surprising regarding the level of service we received. Midwest Bullion Exchange outperformed all others by a significant margin. The shipping was fast, the prices were good and we found their website to be easier to use than the others we tested. Thank you Midwest Bullion Exchange!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.