Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Smooth Transaction

Reviewed by Sean Alaska | June 05, 2012

I ordered 21 silver eagles, a copper coin, a NZ mint turtle coin and two empty monster boxes. I got exactly what I ordered, within a reasonable period of time. Much cheaper than APMEX (which refused to even ship empty monster boxes to Alaska for any price). They took 7 days to ship, but I knew that up front (although I don't see why it should take so long). They shipped it all via USPS priority mail for $30. The entire order was about 10% less than APMEX, so can't argue much on price. I definitely plan to order from these guys again. No complaints.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I ordered 21 silver eagles, a copper coin, a NZ mint turtle coin and two empty monster boxes. I got exactly what I ordered, within a reasonable period of time. Much cheaper than APMEX (which refused to even ship empty monster boxes to Alaska for any price). They took 7 days to ship, but I knew that up front (although I don't see why it should take so long). They shipped it all via USPS priority mail for $30. The entire order was about 10% less than APMEX, so can't argue much on price. I definitely plan to order from these guys again. No complaints.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.