Review Detail

HERE IS HOW YOU GET YOUR COINS FROM SUISSE GOLD

Reviewed by john bach | June 22, 2012

i ordered over $40000 in siver maple leafs over 7 months ago........................after over 57 e-mails [unansered and 35 phone calls not returned ] i retained a canadian attorney by the name of valerie leblanc 866 383 9104......she is very reasonable on her fee, professional, rapid response, a true pleasure to deal with and most important she will get your precious metals in full , finally delivered to you

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
i ordered over $40000 in siver maple leafs over 7 months ago........................after over 57 e-mails [unansered and 35 phone calls not returned ] i retained a canadian attorney by the name of valerie leblanc 866 383 9104......she is very reasonable on her fee, professional, rapid response, a true pleasure to deal with and most important she will get your precious metals in full , finally delivered to you
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by VERA RICKS
July 19, 2012
7-19-2012

I also had a large order with Suisse and used Ms LeBlanc. Richard Oliver just refused to accept the letter from her and the post office ended up returning it to her. My order has been in for over 7 months also, so I am just out an additional $500.
VO
1 results - showing 1 - 1