Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

A Perfect Buying Experience

Reviewed by Abigail in Great Neck | June 29, 2012
Last updated: August 08, 2016

At first I was a little nervous about buying gold online so I did my research as best I could and I spoke with a number of companies. Of the companies I decided to call, Midwest Bullion's were the best to talk with. Scott answered all my questions and never tried to pressure me to buy. I liked that a lot. It was a refreshing change from some of the sites I called, especially the big advertisers.

I decided to buy some 1 oz American Eagles and wired the money to get the best deal. The follow up I got was amazing. I got a confirmation email, an email with the tracking information and the package was delivered within just 2 days. It was packaged discretely, which I appreciated, and the coins were beautifully packaged and obviously were in mint and untouched condition in their containers.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with the transaction from start to finish. I will be placing another order soon and know Scott will give me great advice and service when I do. No need to look any further. Midwest Bullion is as good as it gets.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
At first I was a little nervous about buying gold online so I did my research as best I could and I spoke with a number of companies. Of the companies I decided to call, Midwest Bullion's were the best to talk with. Scott answered all my questions and never tried to pressure me to buy. I liked that a lot. It was a refreshing change from some of the sites I called, especially the big advertisers.

I decided to buy some 1 oz American Eagles and wired the money to get the best deal. The follow up I got was amazing. I got a confirmation email, an email with the tracking information and the package was delivered within just 2 days. It was packaged discretely, which I appreciated, and the coins were beautifully packaged and obviously were in mint and untouched condition in their containers.

Overall, I couldn't be happier with the transaction from start to finish. I will be placing another order soon and know Scott will give me great advice and service when I do. No need to look any further. Midwest Bullion is as good as it gets.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.