Review Detail

GoldSilver
Gold Dealers

TOOOOO Expensive!!!

Reviewed by Sammy | July 02, 2012

These guys are so expensive. Tried them out to see if they really were that great, but nothing too special here. Shipping times were okay, service was good, but the high prices are not worth it.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
These guys are so expensive. Tried them out to see if they really were that great, but nothing too special here. Shipping times were okay, service was good, but the high prices are not worth it.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by johnny-o
August 05, 2012
They are kind of expensive but they more than make up for it in service and friendliness. I feel like I am calling up a friend when I order from them. That's how nice and attentive they are.
Written by Hank
December 21, 2012
GoldSilver.com is the best at educating their customers and they offer lots of value with their GoldSilver Insider program. I prefer them compared to the bottom of the barrel dealers only competing on price. Price is not the only factor when choosing a gold dealer.
In reply to an earlier comment

Written by Brock
June 22, 2013
Last updated:
June 22, 2013
Are you serious? If you're buying large quantities of metal the extra fees definitely aren't worth making a new friend. Perhaps if your buying a coin or two, but other than that forget it.
3 results - showing 1 - 3