Review Detail

Private Bullion
Gold Dealers

10 stars!!!!

Reviewed by millett oconnell | October 30, 2012
Last updated: August 08, 2016

have my gold and silver in zurich, needed some here for insurance. checked out many dealers and all seemed to have problems with sending wrong or damaged goods and then
taking forever to settle.or holding my money and delaying shipping.
read the reviews here on Scott, and gave him a call.TRUELY the right move. he understood
what I wanted, helped me deciede, set the order and wired the funds. Got a monster box of silver eagles, some junk silver and 10 1oz bars of gold. sent the wire in the am, got an e-mail about noon that it was received. Scott called and explained that he didn't ship over the weekend for safety reasons and that it would go out monday and I would recieve another e-mail with the tracking numbers by 9pm. as a first time buyer with him, and a considerable amount of cash, I was at the keyboard at 9 waiting. just as he said, the e-mail came at nine with the ups tracking #'s. By the time I checked with ups it was already in the air. came tues am, just like promised, packaging was flawless, goods in great condition and everything as ordered. If you are leery about buying onlone and from someone you do not know, give Scott a try, you won't be disapointed. I'm ordering again next week, can't order today because we are leaving for a few days and he ships to fast!!

Very happy in the south

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
have my gold and silver in zurich, needed some here for insurance. checked out many dealers and all seemed to have problems with sending wrong or damaged goods and then
taking forever to settle.or holding my money and delaying shipping.
read the reviews here on Scott, and gave him a call.TRUELY the right move. he understood
what I wanted, helped me deciede, set the order and wired the funds. Got a monster box of silver eagles, some junk silver and 10 1oz bars of gold. sent the wire in the am, got an e-mail about noon that it was received. Scott called and explained that he didn't ship over the weekend for safety reasons and that it would go out monday and I would recieve another e-mail with the tracking numbers by 9pm. as a first time buyer with him, and a considerable amount of cash, I was at the keyboard at 9 waiting. just as he said, the e-mail came at nine with the ups tracking #'s. By the time I checked with ups it was already in the air. came tues am, just like promised, packaging was flawless, goods in great condition and everything as ordered. If you are leery about buying onlone and from someone you do not know, give Scott a try, you won't be disapointed. I'm ordering again next week, can't order today because we are leaving for a few days and he ships to fast!!

Very happy in the south
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.