Review Detail

GoldDealer.com - CNI
Gold Dealers

Good prices & reliable, but not much more

Reviewed by Gus the Fish | December 07, 2012

I've made a number of significant bullion buys from CNI and I always got the product I ordered at a good price and an OK delivery time, but that's where it ends with these folks. When talking with them on the phone, you get the sense they would rather be doing something else. Their website has a lot of general info, but it is low-tech and does not update prices during the day. After the sale, it is likely you won't hear from them again until your order arrives. Order confirmations, receipt of funds, shipping info, etc. are sometimes provided, but usually not. I usually have to call them a couple of times after the order to find out what is going on.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've made a number of significant bullion buys from CNI and I always got the product I ordered at a good price and an OK delivery time, but that's where it ends with these folks. When talking with them on the phone, you get the sense they would rather be doing something else. Their website has a lot of general info, but it is low-tech and does not update prices during the day. After the sale, it is likely you won't hear from them again until your order arrives. Order confirmations, receipt of funds, shipping info, etc. are sometimes provided, but usually not. I usually have to call them a couple of times after the order to find out what is going on.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.