Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Fast shipping, discreet naming on sender label, no complaints

Reviewed by Goldbug | December 17, 2012

Use this site if you are buying this year's bullion coins with credit card and you have no cash. Great prices for credit card transactions. They don't whack you with additional credit card fees unlike other sites, just the 3% fee they get hit with using the merchant account. The only complaint I have against this site is the inability to use checks or cash. Sometimes I have the cash in my checking account but since this doesn't have the option I had to go to other sites. For bullion, don't expect the best shiny bars or rounds. Also, the coin pictured with scratches if you are buying numistmatics is the coin you will get.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Use this site if you are buying this year's bullion coins with credit card and you have no cash. Great prices for credit card transactions. They don't whack you with additional credit card fees unlike other sites, just the 3% fee they get hit with using the merchant account. The only complaint I have against this site is the inability to use checks or cash. Sometimes I have the cash in my checking account but since this doesn't have the option I had to go to other sites. For bullion, don't expect the best shiny bars or rounds. Also, the coin pictured with scratches if you are buying numistmatics is the coin you will get.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.