Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Very pleased with Gainesville

Reviewed by Joe | January 14, 2013

I've placed several orders with Gainesville, for uncirculated gold coins and a monster box of new silver.

I originally ordered from them as they had a better price than where I had been buying from. Was a little concerned ordering over the internet. My order and payment was acknowledged promptly via email, and I received a USPS tracking number on the shipment, which arrived in 7 days, across the country.

I've placed several orders with them since, and every order has been promptly delivered exactly as expected. I've switched to ordering all of my coins directly from them based on their service. Needless to say, I've very, very happy.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I've placed several orders with Gainesville, for uncirculated gold coins and a monster box of new silver.

I originally ordered from them as they had a better price than where I had been buying from. Was a little concerned ordering over the internet. My order and payment was acknowledged promptly via email, and I received a USPS tracking number on the shipment, which arrived in 7 days, across the country.

I've placed several orders with them since, and every order has been promptly delivered exactly as expected. I've switched to ordering all of my coins directly from them based on their service. Needless to say, I've very, very happy.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.