Review Detail

DBS Coins
Gold Dealers

Purchaser

Reviewed by Charles Rapp | February 12, 2013

Had a very nice telecon w/ David Smoler. He told me he had the product I wanted in hand. Turns out it shipped from MA not CA. He offered a miniscule discount which he added to the invoice rather than subtracting. I had to get him to correct that problem. He sent a conformation for my bank wire, saying that he would send a final invoice and tracking number when the shipment left his warehouse. He never did that until I called to ask what was going on after his 5 day max ship time expired. He said he would check with his IT Dept. to find out what fell thru the cracks. Never heard back.

Large markups, errors, poor communication, misrepresentations.

Never again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Had a very nice telecon w/ David Smoler. He told me he had the product I wanted in hand. Turns out it shipped from MA not CA. He offered a miniscule discount which he added to the invoice rather than subtracting. I had to get him to correct that problem. He sent a conformation for my bank wire, saying that he would send a final invoice and tracking number when the shipment left his warehouse. He never did that until I called to ask what was going on after his 5 day max ship time expired. He said he would check with his IT Dept. to find out what fell thru the cracks. Never heard back.

Large markups, errors, poor communication, misrepresentations.

Never again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.