Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Lousy service

Reviewed by at t | February 26, 2013

Made an online order to purchase a coin from APMEX. Changed my mind 2 days later, before I made a payment. They emailed me to inform me there's a $35 charge for cancellation. WTF!
They will continue to email and haunt and call you till they get the "cancellation fee" of $35.

I have purchased precious metal, coins on line for a few years and this is first time I have been had. I was charged $35 for cancelling an order.

Nobody does that. APMEX is the WORST experience in my whole online buying experience.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
Made an online order to purchase a coin from APMEX. Changed my mind 2 days later, before I made a payment. They emailed me to inform me there's a $35 charge for cancellation. WTF!
They will continue to email and haunt and call you till they get the "cancellation fee" of $35.

I have purchased precious metal, coins on line for a few years and this is first time I have been had. I was charged $35 for cancelling an order.

Nobody does that. APMEX is the WORST experience in my whole online buying experience.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.