Review Detail

Mint State Gold
Gold Dealers

FAST! NICE! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY! A++++

Reviewed by Louis V | March 13, 2013

I found this company on here and couldn't of been more satisfied! I called interested in buying some gold maple leafs/silver eagles and they were extremely helpful and nice! Plus since I paid with my paypal THEY SHIPPED THE SAME DAY! I JUST GOT THE PACKAGE THIS MORNING AND I BOUGHT YESTERDAY!

I don't understand how some companies quote 6-8 weeks. These's guys were 1 DAY!

Oh and one other thing I really liked about them is that they never pushed some random coin at me. I called around while doing my research and kept getting told to buy other coins. They just asked me a few simple questions and told me how I was actuall buying the right coins. When I asked why then didn't push another coin at me they told me that it was because they have no commissioned sales reps hired to push products with higher profit margins. It's nice to know that my own research actually paid off :)

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I found this company on here and couldn't of been more satisfied! I called interested in buying some gold maple leafs/silver eagles and they were extremely helpful and nice! Plus since I paid with my paypal THEY SHIPPED THE SAME DAY! I JUST GOT THE PACKAGE THIS MORNING AND I BOUGHT YESTERDAY!

I don't understand how some companies quote 6-8 weeks. These's guys were 1 DAY!

Oh and one other thing I really liked about them is that they never pushed some random coin at me. I called around while doing my research and kept getting told to buy other coins. They just asked me a few simple questions and told me how I was actuall buying the right coins. When I asked why then didn't push another coin at me they told me that it was because they have no commissioned sales reps hired to push products with higher profit margins. It's nice to know that my own research actually paid off :)
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.