Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

i like apmex

Reviewed by Chuck D | March 15, 2013

I have used apmex several times to buy gold and silver. The bars and coins that I have received have been in great condition. I ordered one of the random $10 face value 90percent silver coin rolls along with my bars and I got a nice roll of silver quarters and their prices were nt high they were competitive. I don't understand all these people saying their stuff is overpriced. You can't compare the price of a new coin or bar to a used one. If you are disappointed in your buy because you thought it would be a good investment and it didn't turn out the way you had hoped, don't blame apmex. They ship fast, especially when you use their eBay store because you and your card and address are already verified. I could easily sell the products I got from apmex and get my money back on eBay if I wanted to because I purchased items that were close to spot value with good resale. I made a good, educated buy. Some people don't and blame the wrong people. Don't let these negative reviews scare you away from apmex. With a company as big as apmex, there are sure to be a few mistakes here and there on their part but overall they are great. Most reviews are going to be negative because most people aren't goin to write reviews unless they are not pleasant. Both their online store and eBay store are great. They have many, many sales and their rating is like 99.8percent.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I have used apmex several times to buy gold and silver. The bars and coins that I have received have been in great condition. I ordered one of the random $10 face value 90percent silver coin rolls along with my bars and I got a nice roll of silver quarters and their prices were nt high they were competitive. I don't understand all these people saying their stuff is overpriced. You can't compare the price of a new coin or bar to a used one. If you are disappointed in your buy because you thought it would be a good investment and it didn't turn out the way you had hoped, don't blame apmex. They ship fast, especially when you use their eBay store because you and your card and address are already verified. I could easily sell the products I got from apmex and get my money back on eBay if I wanted to because I purchased items that were close to spot value with good resale. I made a good, educated buy. Some people don't and blame the wrong people. Don't let these negative reviews scare you away from apmex. With a company as big as apmex, there are sure to be a few mistakes here and there on their part but overall they are great. Most reviews are going to be negative because most people aren't goin to write reviews unless they are not pleasant. Both their online store and eBay store are great. They have many, many sales and their rating is like 99.8percent.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.