Review Detail

Mint State Gold
Gold Dealers

AVOID THIS COMPANY - DECEPTIVE

Reviewed by Michael | April 19, 2013

I did not recieve what I ordered. I palced an order for 10 Arcadia 5 oz coins and did not recieve it after 3 months. I was told it would be delayed for 30 days then sent. They sent the order after another 30 days so they would not have to refund. (Silver had dropped quite a bit) They substituted the coins with another, did not tell me that it was subtituted and listed what I ordered on the invoice. THIS COMPANY IS DECEPTIVE AND I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

I contacted them to get my order fixed or a complete refund on the order and they would not do it.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I did not recieve what I ordered. I palced an order for 10 Arcadia 5 oz coins and did not recieve it after 3 months. I was told it would be delayed for 30 days then sent. They sent the order after another 30 days so they would not have to refund. (Silver had dropped quite a bit) They substituted the coins with another, did not tell me that it was subtituted and listed what I ordered on the invoice. THIS COMPANY IS DECEPTIVE AND I WILL NOT ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

I contacted them to get my order fixed or a complete refund on the order and they would not do it.

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.