Review Detail

Scottsdale Silver
Gold Dealers

Good first time experience

Reviewed by Rob | April 24, 2013

Made my first precious metals purchase ever. I went through Scottsdale Silver when I made my initial purchase the check out page read "usually ships in 1-2 weeks" and 11 days after my purchase the postman showed up at my door with my purchase. Orders over $500.00 qualify for free insured shipping and handling. I will certainly purchase from this company again! Prices a tad bit higher but not enough to make me change who I purchase from. for the record I am a real costumer. not some one paid to write good reviews to off set bad ones.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
Made my first precious metals purchase ever. I went through Scottsdale Silver when I made my initial purchase the check out page read "usually ships in 1-2 weeks" and 11 days after my purchase the postman showed up at my door with my purchase. Orders over $500.00 qualify for free insured shipping and handling. I will certainly purchase from this company again! Prices a tad bit higher but not enough to make me change who I purchase from. for the record I am a real costumer. not some one paid to write good reviews to off set bad ones.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.