Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Apmex delivered, but price is higher than Texas Prec. Metals.

Reviewed by Bill Cox | April 26, 2013

This is an update to my earlier rating of 5*. Thanks to this site, I have done some careful comparisons and will switch my business in the future to TPM (Texas Precious Metals). TPM prices are consistently better, their shipping is a bit lower, and their ratings are amazingly high, lacking the occasional 1-star complaints one typically finds in these reviews.
In my 3 orders from Apmex, they did what they said they would do: delivered correct product at price & time promised. BUT... being this is a commodity after all, I'll go with the lower price option (given that it has equal or BETTER customer ratings. Now... the only question is *when* I'll place my first order with TPM.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This is an update to my earlier rating of 5*. Thanks to this site, I have done some careful comparisons and will switch my business in the future to TPM (Texas Precious Metals). TPM prices are consistently better, their shipping is a bit lower, and their ratings are amazingly high, lacking the occasional 1-star complaints one typically finds in these reviews.
In my 3 orders from Apmex, they did what they said they would do: delivered correct product at price & time promised. BUT... being this is a commodity after all, I'll go with the lower price option (given that it has equal or BETTER customer ratings. Now... the only question is *when* I'll place my first order with TPM.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.