Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Quality, Variety, and Service.

Reviewed by JT | May 17, 2013

If you are looking for the cheapest metals available, APMEX is not for you. If you are looking for variety, inventory, competitive pricing, fast shipping, and fantastic customer service, APMEX is the place to be. You must understand that keeping large quantities of precious metals in stock will naturally increase overhead. After the price drop of April 2013, they were one of the few dealers who had anything left to ship at all and they restocked quicker too. They will ship your product within two days of receipt of payment, and if there is any legitimate problem with your order, they will fix it promptly. I have had two problems with past orders. I sent them a picture to demonstrate the problem, and they effectively rectified the situation without delay. Read their FAQs and terms and conditions before ordering, and there will be absolutely surprises. I will continue to do business with APMEX for many years to come.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
If you are looking for the cheapest metals available, APMEX is not for you. If you are looking for variety, inventory, competitive pricing, fast shipping, and fantastic customer service, APMEX is the place to be. You must understand that keeping large quantities of precious metals in stock will naturally increase overhead. After the price drop of April 2013, they were one of the few dealers who had anything left to ship at all and they restocked quicker too. They will ship your product within two days of receipt of payment, and if there is any legitimate problem with your order, they will fix it promptly. I have had two problems with past orders. I sent them a picture to demonstrate the problem, and they effectively rectified the situation without delay. Read their FAQs and terms and conditions before ordering, and there will be absolutely surprises. I will continue to do business with APMEX for many years to come.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.