Review Detail

Gainesville Coins
Gold Dealers

Great Prices, Reasonable Delivery

Reviewed by Jon Publex | May 29, 2013

I made a small purchase from these guys and another bullion dealer as I had read some bad reviews but was lured by the low prices. They warned me that shipping would be delayed and I had to click to acknowledge the delay. My purchase arrived a few days earlier than they first estimated. It was well packaged and was just what I ordered. I have since ordered more and have been very satisfied. As a note, the other dealer still has NOT shipped the first order (over a month since order placed). Gainesville Coins is my preferred provider.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
I made a small purchase from these guys and another bullion dealer as I had read some bad reviews but was lured by the low prices. They warned me that shipping would be delayed and I had to click to acknowledge the delay. My purchase arrived a few days earlier than they first estimated. It was well packaged and was just what I ordered. I have since ordered more and have been very satisfied. As a note, the other dealer still has NOT shipped the first order (over a month since order placed). Gainesville Coins is my preferred provider.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by David
July 20, 2014