Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Consistnetly Reliable and Affordable

Reviewed by mandy | May 30, 2013

While my latest two orders did take slightly longer to receive due to the increase in volume I'm sure, I still love Provident. I spent a while jumping around between a few different dealers trying to figure out which one came through most consistently and with the best prices, and Provident is the winner. While I can't speak for their customer service as I have not had to contact them yet, everything else has been great. Some of these latest reviews are amusing to me. I guess many people do not understand how crazy the industry gets when prices decrease so much. Must be noobs!

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
While my latest two orders did take slightly longer to receive due to the increase in volume I'm sure, I still love Provident. I spent a while jumping around between a few different dealers trying to figure out which one came through most consistently and with the best prices, and Provident is the winner. While I can't speak for their customer service as I have not had to contact them yet, everything else has been great. Some of these latest reviews are amusing to me. I guess many people do not understand how crazy the industry gets when prices decrease so much. Must be noobs!
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Jack Kerr
March 12, 2014