Review Detail

Colorado Gold
Gold Dealers

Honest family run business.

Reviewed by Brock | June 23, 2013

This family run business is great to deal with. Originally I started with a larger more "well known" internet dealer. After playing the "fees" game with them ...i said forget it. They exhausted me, every time I called to make a purchase I felt I had to renegotiate shipping, storage, etc... I decided to look for a new dealer, that is when I found Don and Dave at ColoradoGold. One fee shopping, these guys run the company as a family and they have been around for along time. No games, no fuss. I love it. Plus, their pricing is very competitive and straight forward. Dealing with a group you can trust is a must....forget the fancy websites.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This family run business is great to deal with. Originally I started with a larger more "well known" internet dealer. After playing the "fees" game with them ...i said forget it. They exhausted me, every time I called to make a purchase I felt I had to renegotiate shipping, storage, etc... I decided to look for a new dealer, that is when I found Don and Dave at ColoradoGold. One fee shopping, these guys run the company as a family and they have been around for along time. No games, no fuss. I love it. Plus, their pricing is very competitive and straight forward. Dealing with a group you can trust is a must....forget the fancy websites.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.