Review Detail

Provident Metals
Gold Dealers

Be prepared to wait

Reviewed by Tom | July 15, 2013

This is my Third and final order from Provident. My first order took 15 days to arrive - 12 for "processing" and 3 for mail, my second took 11 days - 8 for processing and 3 for mail. This one I complained after 2 weeks and it's still processing. Reviews posted on their site do not get posted. I did receive what I ordered the first two orders but the advertised 5-7 days processing is a joke. I don't place huge orders so maybe I'm at the back of the bus but I'll find someone that appreciates my business. For the few reviews I see that doubt this I'm happy to share invoices and delivery statements. You get what you order but be prepared to wait. I travel a fair amount for business so it's impossible to buy from them as I never know exactly what 5-7 days equates to in their world. Never again.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
This is my Third and final order from Provident. My first order took 15 days to arrive - 12 for "processing" and 3 for mail, my second took 11 days - 8 for processing and 3 for mail. This one I complained after 2 weeks and it's still processing. Reviews posted on their site do not get posted. I did receive what I ordered the first two orders but the advertised 5-7 days processing is a joke. I don't place huge orders so maybe I'm at the back of the bus but I'll find someone that appreciates my business. For the few reviews I see that doubt this I'm happy to share invoices and delivery statements. You get what you order but be prepared to wait. I travel a fair amount for business so it's impossible to buy from them as I never know exactly what 5-7 days equates to in their world. Never again.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1

Ordering 

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.
Written by Wayne D Day
April 29, 2015
I ordered my ten silver dollars and they were delivered within a week. I was surprised it was so fast. Thank you for the quick delivery this is my third order from Provident and all were on time.
1 results - showing 1 - 1