Review Detail

APMEX
Gold Dealers

Apmex is the best when it comes to service.

Reviewed by Matthew | July 29, 2013

This place is really the best to order from around. They kept me up to date the whole way through my purchase. Very fast shipping next day in fact. The packaging was superb. You know the truth is there gold is $10-$20 more per ounce than many places and there silver is .50-$1 more per ounce but you get what you pay for. The extra money buys you no games no gimmicks great service and fast shipping. You get what you pay for and if you want great service and you want your metal quickly with no excuses then pay a couple extra bucks and go with Apmex. If you want to mail a $10,000 money order to someone who is going to save you $150 but wait 8 weeks to ship your metal then try some of these other places but for me I cant go through the drama of that so I will pay a couple of extra bucks and use Apmex.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
This place is really the best to order from around. They kept me up to date the whole way through my purchase. Very fast shipping next day in fact. The packaging was superb. You know the truth is there gold is $10-$20 more per ounce than many places and there silver is .50-$1 more per ounce but you get what you pay for. The extra money buys you no games no gimmicks great service and fast shipping. You get what you pay for and if you want great service and you want your metal quickly with no excuses then pay a couple extra bucks and go with Apmex. If you want to mail a $10,000 money order to someone who is going to save you $150 but wait 8 weeks to ship your metal then try some of these other places but for me I cant go through the drama of that so I will pay a couple of extra bucks and use Apmex.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.