Review Detail

Mint State Gold
Gold Dealers

Great Place to Buy Rare Coins!!!

Reviewed by Peyman Ardestani | August 16, 2013

After 5 years of building my Morgan Dollar and Saint Collections it's been getting kind of difficult to find coins to fill in the holes or even upgrade my set. I found Mint State Gold on eBay and went to their website directly. And I must say that they not only have some beautiful rare pieces, but they are very helpful. After my first order, which was beautifully packaged by the way, they talked to me about my want list and are giving me first shot at coins before they are even released publicly! If you're looking to build a Morgan/Saint set (after me...haha) then drop them a line.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
Yes
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
Yes
After 5 years of building my Morgan Dollar and Saint Collections it's been getting kind of difficult to find coins to fill in the holes or even upgrade my set. I found Mint State Gold on eBay and went to their website directly. And I must say that they not only have some beautiful rare pieces, but they are very helpful. After my first order, which was beautifully packaged by the way, they talked to me about my want list and are giving me first shot at coins before they are even released publicly! If you're looking to build a Morgan/Saint set (after me...haha) then drop them a line.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.