Review Detail

Tulving (Closed)
Gold Dealers

Tulving-mia

Reviewed by Bill | August 30, 2013

I threw in the towel on Tulving today. I had done a few transactions with him that went well, although my previous order was late, but I had sent a check. I wired funds and have been waiting as we enter week 6. I had the same experience as the recent posters. Hannes won't answer the phone, or respond to an email. Karen, works part days, so you have to call when she is around. She finally says that they only have so much insurance coverage per day. They dropped shipping dates and now he comes in the morning and decides what will be shipped. My silver had a scheduled shipping date and then was canceled, no more shipping dates. She has no idea when my order would be sent, and tells me that others have been waiting. I became concerned and saw this thread and decided to sell back to them, without ever receiving the silver. Its a great gig, they sell at 99 cents over spot and buy back at 10 cents over spot. I suggested they buy it back at the same spread since they won't deliver. I just hope my check arrives and clears. Next step is to file a complaint with the State of California. I would not take the risk from ordering from him. Never seen anything like this in my life, so hope everyone gets their merchandise or their money.

Customer's Experience

Did You Receive What You Ordered?
No
Would You Purchase From This Dealer Again?
No
I threw in the towel on Tulving today. I had done a few transactions with him that went well, although my previous order was late, but I had sent a check. I wired funds and have been waiting as we enter week 6. I had the same experience as the recent posters. Hannes won't answer the phone, or respond to an email. Karen, works part days, so you have to call when she is around. She finally says that they only have so much insurance coverage per day. They dropped shipping dates and now he comes in the morning and decides what will be shipped. My silver had a scheduled shipping date and then was canceled, no more shipping dates. She has no idea when my order would be sent, and tells me that others have been waiting. I became concerned and saw this thread and decided to sell back to them, without ever receiving the silver. Its a great gig, they sell at 99 cents over spot and buy back at 10 cents over spot. I suggested they buy it back at the same spread since they won't deliver. I just hope my check arrives and clears. Next step is to file a complaint with the State of California. I would not take the risk from ordering from him. Never seen anything like this in my life, so hope everyone gets their merchandise or their money.
Overall rating 

Shipping Time 

Customer Service 

Buying Experience 

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Already have an account?
Please enter the security code.